Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Paperplay challenge from week of September 24th

09 - Week 36 - "Spot This"


This week's challenge is called "Spot This":
"Pretty self-explanatory really. I am a sucker for buying spotty paper (and stripy - but we won't go there!), then I don't use it up because I don't want to cut into it. So this week, I'd like everyone to make spotty things (using paper or indeed anything else spotty you wish).





So here's my card. I have to admit i made it towards the end of July but never got around to taking a pitcure of it. Sad partis it should have been mailed out in mid June! (blush)

Everything I used is from my stash and though I could look up what the stamps are I don't have it in me. Just to be short and sweet about it all, I lost the baby so life has been a little out of sorts the past 2 weeks.

Hope everyone had a great week!

2 comments:

Julie M said...

Love this cute card, Sheila - the colours are lovely and soft, and love the birthday images.

So sorry to read about the baby - sending hugs your way.

And thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie

DeeDee said...

I hope that you can find something to soothe you while you craft. Hugs!

Cute card too. :)