Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paperplay challenge from week of April 16th

09 - Week 13 - Times 4 It!!
This week's challenge is being set by Sandie."TIMES 4. ..... X4 your creation.. whether it's a layout, card or altered item.. times 4 it! 4 pictures, 4 buttons, 4 flowers, 4 of whatever you want!!"

I've been sick with sinuses so it's been hard to try to scrap but I put a movie in for my kids and did this up today. It's the 4 sides to a tissue box cover! I matches the 4 books I got to scrap my pgregnancy journal in. With any luck we will get into the old desktop computer someday and I'll get to finish it.

5 comments:

Sandie said...

Great idea!! Love the colours, it'll be a pleasure to reach for a tissue now ;)

Thanks for taking part in the challenge:)

Julie M said...

Hi Sheila, what a lovely project. The colours are gorgeous, really spring-y!!

Thanks for taking part.

Julie x

DeeDee said...

Very clever. I always hate the design they come with.

Barbara O'Connor said...

wow that turned out FAB - love the colours

deifen said...

Great idea Sheila-looks great!Hope you get better soon!
Thanks for joining in!
Dei x